Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Salt Lake has found favor with me again

Last year I went through this weird phase where I was mad at Utah. The whole state. There were, I guess, reasons to go along with this, but they don't much matter or make sense. All that matters now, is that Utah and I have made up, and my love of Salt Lake has returned.

"A postcard from Kara!"
I love Salt Lake. It is full of some of my most favorite people. This past weekend I spent a weekend there and I couldn't stop thinking how happy it makes me to be around the 248 crew and my other Utah friends.

To be fair though, I think if I had eaten the delicious foods that I ate here in, say, North Dakota, I would have even been in love with life there. And that's saying a lot, because North Dakota is about #50 on my "States I would be willing to live in" list.






"I want a picture like Charlie's!"

3 comments:

  1. Your photos are amazing Amberlee! You have a wonderful gift. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 248 is a magical place. So many fond memories there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cayenne! You always leave such supportive comments. And yes, 248 is so magical.

    ReplyDelete