Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Weird Wednesdays

Now that the blog prompts from my Comm340 class are winding down I'm looking for ways to keep writing everyday since its healthy for my future occupation. So, I am now starting Weird Wednesday, which means on Wednesday I will post something weird that happened that week. hurrah for weirdness! In fact I might change the alliteration word like wacky or wiggly wednesday. Just because I can. So for todays...

Yesterday I received this text from my high school friend:

"My brother says he always drools when he sees you. Haha. Also, you are dang hot, you are the cutest of all my friends, and if he were your age he would date you :) haha."

A little bit strange, yes? And when I first read it I thought it was a little bit creepy since I can't remember meeting her brother often and well, the wording says it all. Then I remembered.... her brother is 12! ha! It made this text so much funnier. So funny in fact that I laid on my bed and laughed for about three minutes straight. You know how people are generally attracted to those around their same age? Well, I guess I look like a 12 year old.

Lots of people wish they looked younger, right? right?

No comments:

Post a Comment