Tuesday, December 28, 2010

yearbook notes: truly from the heart












Friends in Junior high on my 15 birthday.

Write about an inscription in your high school yearbook that could be misinterpreted by a reader.

So I took a look through my sophomore yearbook - a more homely, awkward and nerdy time of life - and selected some quality notes written in there.

This charming note was written by my best friends ‘almost first boyfriend’ (Sound like high school?). It is a winner:

“I decided to write on this page because my picture is on here. Yoy! Anyway, I loved your jewelry all year. The kind you made. It was crazy cool. Your hilarious in a good way. By the way, you look hot today. Just kidding. “

And here are some other good ones:

“I thought it was super awesome having a locker next to you. Actually I don’t know if it was right next to yours. Oh well. Love you buckets.”

“Jo aka Amberlee, It made me way sad we had no classes together, but it was still good to talk to you. Sleep with cheese between your toes, and call me!” (I don’t remember anything about this...)

“You are so spazy girl! You seem like you’re happy though... I think next year will be even better! We’ll have gotten past the get-to-know-you stage and we’ll be able to just have fun. Don’t worry, I’ll memorize you’re number so you don’t feel left out.”

“You’re awesome and I thinks you look like Eowyn...” (The girl from Lord of the Rings)

“Your Identity is sweet.” (whole message)

& my favorite:
A whole note written in Elvish.

Oh boy, I love high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment