Friday, August 29, 2014

Why had I never cared to see the Eiffel Tower?

I went to Paris!!! I've never cared about France or had much of a desire to go there but last week my aunt who was coming to Europe asked if I would be interested in going for less than 24 hours.  So I arrived Tuesday afternoon and left really early Wednesday morning.

Worth it. 

There was something that happened to me as soon as I got out of the taxi (first taxi ride ever) and looked over to see this huge metal thing that happened to be the eiffel tower. I couldn't stop squealing and being giddy. We went to the top because my cousin Rick is awesome and got us tickets and I am now in love with the eiffel tower.  Especially when it did that magical sparkly thing that no picture ever does justice.

So I don't know if it's because I didn't expect anything from it, or if it's because i was therewith my family or if it just really is that great but I don't think I'll be getting over the eiffel tower anytime soon.

P.s. I'm blogging from a bus that has wifi so I'm not sure why all of the photos are upside down?  I'll fix that someday when I have a real computer.  Until then this is what Paris looks like upside down!

1 comment:

  1. Love catching up on all your fun. So wish I was there! And... that is a lovely expression on Elyse's face.

    ReplyDelete