Saturday, August 30, 2014

These boys



I haven't shown much of these boys. They were gone my first week here, and I don't have too many pictures of them. Being around them has taught me that when it comes to little boys, I don't know anything about them.

Actually, when it comes to boys in general I would say I don't know anything about them. That's a post for another day though. Or not. 

They are active, they like to wrestle, they love Harry Potter. And I can sense that they have sweet hearts. They don't understand me, I don't understand them, but when it is just the children and me, the oldest tries to help me out. He keeps them calm, he volunteers to pray for the food, he tries to act out whatever the girls are crying about. 

It's very sweet and I have come to love these little guys.

Also, I think the best way to get on Jaron's good side is to play football and fusball with him. He can beat me at both.

No comments:

Post a Comment