Friday, September 19, 2014

Home again Home again Jiggidy Jig


Let's add southern Artic to one of my stops I made on this summer adventure, thanks to the poor soul who had a heart attack on the flight and we had to make an emergency landing in Northern Canada. I'm not sure why emergency landing here was of any benefit to this poor soul as this picture below is what it looked like for miles:

Thank you Google Earth for this good visual. And let's all pray for that individual who planned on making it to Seattle and had to be dropped off here :( It was so small that as we were about to take off again, the pilot got on and mentioned, "We've never taken off from a runway this small before, so..." ( I don't remember what came after the so, as everyone suddenly started concerned conversations.) Adventure's out there!

So! Now I'm home. It's so nice.

I have now seen a little chunk of the world, beautiful places full of great people, but yet I am always surprised how wonderful it always is to come home to this place.











1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos of your home Amberlee. I'm glad you made it home safely.

    ReplyDelete